I am about a week late with this post. The night I made the tomato soup I made this dish as well, and I wanted to post separately but I didn’t get a chance.. So here it is!
– About 1.5 kilo’s chicken
– Salt and pepper
– 2 Cloves of garlic
– 55g Butter
– 3-5 Tablespoons of freshly cut marjoram (dried is fine if u cant find fresh)
– 250ml white wine
– 1-2 Bell peppers
– 500g tomatoes
1. Cut the chicken if you decided to buy an entire chicken. Rub the chicken skin with salt and pepper. Peel the garlic and rub this over the chicken as well. Sprinkle the marjoram in the oven proof bowl, now add the chicken and the wine.
2. Bake the dish for about 40 minutes in a preheated oven at 220 c. Pour the wine over the chicken a couple of times.
3. Remove the seeds from the Bell peppers and cut them into strips. Peel the tomatoes, cut them in four pieces.
4. Add the bell peppers and tomatoes to the chicken, and mix it all properly.
5. Put the whole dish back in the oven and bake for another 10-20 minutes till the chicken and veggies are cooked properly.
6. Right before serving add some more of the marjoram to the chicken and veggies.