Last night I had NO idea what to cook. I did however have chicken and papaya at home, yes weird combo I know… Either way I looked up some recipes and adjusted them a bit. Mind you I was very worried it wouldn’t be good but lucky for me it was delicious!
– Chicken filets
– Ginger paste
– Pickled ginger
– Soya sauce
– Sesame oil
– Maw seed (maanzaad)
– Teaspoon brown sugar
1. Cut the chicken into little blocks and put it in a wok pan with some butter.
2. When the chicken is a little browned take it out and put it in a bowl.
3. In the same wok cook the onions, shallots, and garlic.
4. When the onions and shallots are caramelized, add the papaya, ginger paste and pickled ginger.
5. Now add some soya sauce, and brown sugar.
6. Add the chicken, and Tada! Food is ready!