(serves 3 people)
– 1 banana
– 3 sheets puff pastry (bladerdeeg)
– 6 to 10 walnuts
– Vanilla sugar
– 1 egg
– Ice cream
1. Decide how many portions you would like to make, take that amount of puff pastry sheets out of the box and lay them on a cutting board so that they can defrost a little.
2. Cut a banana in 3 pieces and then slice each of the 3 in half.
3. Lay the banana in the middle of the puff pastry.
4. On a cutting board chop the walnuts into about 6 pieces, and then put those pieces on the banana.
5. Sprinkle some vanilla sugar* on top of the walnuts and banana.
6. In a bowl beat an egg.
7. Grab two opposite corners of the pastry puff and squeeze these together. Then grab the other two corners and lay these over the inside of the pastry puff. The pictures are clearer, so take a look!
8. With a kitchen “brush”, brush the egg over the pastry puff dough. Put these in the oven at 250 degrees Celsius for about 10 minutes.
9. While these are in the oven put some dried lavender in a pan (no oil) and roast these for about a minute.
10. When the 10 minutes have passed scoop up some ice cream lay this next to the pastry and sprinkle the lavender on top of the pastry and the ice-cream.