This recipe is one of my new favourites because it is super cheap and fast to make. Also you don’t need a lot of ingredients and it’s relatively healthy. I usually just wing it with the quantities of the ingredients for the sauce.
– 8 Whole wheat tortillas
– 2 Tbsp butter
– 3 or 4 tilapia fillets
– 1/2 cup nonfat plain yoghurt
– approx. 1/4 cup light mayo
– 3 Lemons
– 1 Tbsp white wine vinegar
– Salt & pepper
– Green or red cabbage (or both)
– 1 Cup thinly sliced carrots
– Fresh cilantro
Now mix the sauce by using the plain yoghurt, mayo, the rest of the lemons, white wine vinegar, salt and cilantro. Mix and keep tasting to make sure you like how it tastes.I’d say just taste it and make it to your liking! I added a extra little bit of lemon juice to give it that sourness.
Now take out a little of the mixture to add on top of the fish later. To the bowl with the larger amount of sauce you add the cabbage and the carrots.
– In a flour tortilla add some of the cabbage mixture, then some fish, and top it off with some sauce. Close it up and enjoy!