Happy Easter everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend! I know I definitely did. My dad and his girlfriend came over for a couple of days before continuing their journey on.
As always we had some good food, and the fact that it was Easter (or any holiday for that matter) made for a nice excuse to eat even more. Today I want to share with you a very yummy and super simple dish. Dorade in the oven with veggies and lots of flavour!
– Fish or vegetable stock
– Anchovies (canned)
– First thing is first. Preheat the oven to about 200 degrees Celcius. Cut the fennel into 4 pieces and boil in water for about 5 minutes. Then cut up the onions and the other vegetables and place them in an oven proof dish.
– Drizzle some olive oil, salt, pepper and marjoram. Cut up the anchovies and arrange on the vegetables. When the fennel is ready add this to the oven dish.
– Put the Dorade on top of the vegetables and drizzle with stock. Put the fish in the oven for about 45 minutes, keep drizzling the stock back over the fish to prevent from drying out.
– Boil some water and make couscous as described on the package.
– Serve the couscous and top with the vegetables and Dorade.